Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Gibson Guitar to pay big fine related to wood...

Mike Marlow wrote:
Bill wrote:

That will look good in their annual report! I have heard that everyone
who is incarcerated "Didn't do it!". I"m sorry, my tolerance for
double-talk gets lower by the year.

Bill - you should not speak outside of your area of expertise. Please
explain (you cannot...), how this will appear and how it will appear
favorably in an annual report. You really should not speak a about things
you only speculate on.

If we give a darn about our system (s), perhaps we should encourage
companies to pursue their innocence by making them pay more for their
(admitted) guilt. Our media systems have the power! Just a thought...

And you know nothing at all about the details - but in your secluded little
academic world, you feel priviledged to make this suggestion?

I made my comment as a voter and an observer for about half a century,
period. My thoughts and concerns extend beyond my immediate employment.