Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Gibson Guitar to pay big fine related to wood...

On 8/7/12 2:33 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
dpb wrote:

What they spent to date and faced continuing to fight in direct legal
costs is just the tip of the iceberg...but to build enough of a case
to actual stand in federal court against DOJ I wouldn't be at all
surprised if it at least pushed the six figure amount for legal costs
alone.

Pushed "six figures" is a lot different than "millions" as was previously
stated. Does anybody even read posts anymore?

I never stated they spent millions. Maybe you should read the post
again? :-p
I was simply speculating as to a possible motivation behind settling and
posed a hypothetical question.
I think you're getting a bit too wound up.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--