Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cooling the shop.

On Tue, 07 Aug 2012 18:13:24 -0500, Ignoramus25984

On 2012-08-07, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Any thoughts, boys and girls?

I'd tell you what's wrong but you killfiled me, so tough luck!

ROFLMAO!!!

What goes around, comes around and can bite you in the ass.

So much for him telling me that I had nothing useful to say on the
group.

But did you actually have something useful to say about his air
conditioner?

I've walked other people through starting cap problems on this group.

So far, in this thread, you did not say anything useful.

Neither have you, that is't repeating what others have said.

I was the first to say that it was the capacitor.

And that's precisely what it appears to be. It's open resistively and
capicitaterly. I attempted to drain it with a 1Megohm resistor but
saw no spark, so I jumped with the pair of pliers. Nothing. Then I
used the VOM and found no farads around, nor ohms. Thank Crom!

--
Another belief of mine: that everyone else my age is an adult,
whereas I am merely in disguise.