Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug[_14_] Doug[_14_] is offline

Default Lets roll!

On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 19:53:18 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 17:18:19 -0400, "
wrote:

On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 13:40:10 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 15:52:56 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 18:24:11 -0400, "
wrote:

Gunner, This must the nym-shifter you mentioned. The same one that
lives in a "********" and wants to move to Austin or Atlanta? Another
"********".

His patterns are obvious. Got any more e-mails from him lately? Watch
out. He may throw you down and snort you flank.

Looks like Dumb**** is in love.

Right. The same nym-shifter that was talking about a circle-jerk.

He has a fasination with Gunner AND is a LIBERAL. The same one
stalking Gunner....

But only on the computer. He is not male enough to actually come after
my in person.

But he says he *has* visited your abode. He's an admitted stalker.

He claims he "drove by"..chuckle..which is hardly "visiting". If he
visited....I would have met him. If he had visited while no one was
home...the dogs would still be holding him until one of us got home.

So one can say he may have driven by..though I honestly doubt it. Its
far too far out of the way of normal traffic up and down the Central
Valley.

He is more than welcome to stop by when Im home however. Just come
peaceful, because if he is the dickhead that he is on Usenet, he and his
ride will likely find a comfortable spot to reside for a very very long
time. Backhoes here are a dime a dozen as are dozers...and big empty
places to put such trash.

Though..he is dumb enough. Shrug. Time will tell if its his Day or not.

Gunner

Hear the recent news? Seems to me I said earlier that I tend to hear
more often mass killings now and you basically said I'm stupid. Well
the recent news supports my case and it's FACT instead of your bs .