Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Norelco shaver brushes

On Tue, 7 Aug 2012 15:26:23 +0000 (UTC), David Lesher
wrote:

My long-time Rototrak razor needs brushes. 15 years ago, I
bought new ones but now shaver repair seems to have gone the way
of buggy whips.

I bought a new Norelco but it was a all-plastic toy vs. mine; I
returned it.

Any suggestions on where to look for brushes?

It would be helpful if you spelled Rotatract correctly and supplied an
exact model number. There are allegedly only two size brushes:
http://shaveroutlet.com/shaver-replacement-parts/norelco-philips-carbon-brushes-set-p-307.html
http://shaveroutlet.com/shaver-replacement-parts/philips-norelco-motor-brush-set-for-select-models.html

Old razors appear on eBay for parts all the time:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130568730760
This listing is expired, but they appear erratically. I think I have
several such razors, but want to keep them because the new ones are
junk. I bought mine at a thrift shops or garage sale.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D