Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Gibson Guitar to pay big fine related to wood...

dpb wrote:
On 8/7/2012 1:21 PM, Bill wrote:

We may do well to go back to "The buck stops here!" and quit the legal
and political angle-shooting. We are getting so "smart" we are going to
bust our country.

As the comments from Gibson's prez show, you can get in trouble w/o even
knowing it despite your best efforts to the contrary.

I've learned, mostly from watching CNBC, not to take the statements
of anyone with a vested interest too literally. I have nothing against
Gibson's president or CEO, I don't even know their names.

We've already made ourselves almost totally noncompetitive globally in
many areas and every year just adds more levels to the mix...

Believe me, I'm watching this with interest! Hopefully technology will
help foster more positive than negative (or passive) attitudes.