Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Down the Toilet a Little Bit Further Every Day ...

Could we be seening evolution of the language. After all it is the us who
use Center and color, so next maybe raffics or better still graffix.

Brian

--
From the Bed of Brian Gaff.
The email is valid as
"Nick" wrote in message
In message , Arfa Daily
writes
Driving along today, I saw two professionally produced road-signs advising
where "Motorway Prohidited Traffic" should go, followed by another that
stated "This Road Will Be Clased Between ..."

So what's going on here then ? Another insane government inclusion policy
maybe, to make sure that dyslexic people can work with letters ... ?

Arfa

I noticed a newly opened shop yesterday, offering 'professional' signs for
motor vehicles. The list of services on the window twice used the word
'graffics'.
--
Nick (=----)