Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default No inside access to ground floor in Outer Banks, NC vacation home?

We're doing a half day charter tomorrow, so hopefully it'll be seafood
again.

Blue crabs go through "Molting/Mating". In this part of the season
restaurants offer "fried soft shell crab sandwiches". The whole crab
is fried after they shed the shell. Yummy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFG87XDLZ6U

What's for dinner today? G
--

Oh well, the fishing sucked. We caught a bunch but they were mostly
undersized. Only kept 4 for 6 people so dinner was a taste of blue fish and

Much cheaper than a restaurant for 6!

The fishing was so bad that about 2 hours into the trip our captain's cell
phone rang and he answered it with "Please tell me you found some fish!" By
the look on his face I knew the answer was "No". When we got back to the
(huge) marina everyone was bitching about how bad it was.