Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug[_14_] Doug[_14_] is offline

Default Lets roll!

On Fri, 27 Jul 2012 20:21:21 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Fri, 27 Jul 2012 12:54:23 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

My mind is made up because of the frequency I hear horrific murders
compared to years ago and it has nothing to do with the NRAs beliefs.

Has lot more to do with network competition for audience
They will repeat as often and for as long as possible whatever news they
think will keep their audience tuned in. Then will move on to something
else and flog that into a red paste.
The amount of times you actually hear something has really nothing to do
with how often such things occur.

and in fact..."horriffic murders" are far far less in number today..than
they were 50 yrs ago.

Maybe but here we go again unless CNN is fabricating it !!!