Posted to alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Default Lets roll!

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Mon, 06 Aug 2012
20:09:43 -0400 typed in alt.survival the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Mon, 06 Aug 2012
04:32:50 -0400 typed in alt.survival the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I have a certificate from the Grand Puntif. Well, the former
Grand Puntif. He's now the Puntifex.

Written in crayon, on toilet paper no doubt.

Actually - no. But I was Smote with the Rubber Chicken of Bad
Punditry, which made it official.

So YOU'RE the reason that the noble Rubber Chicken is now extinct!

Not me - that was the Puntif's doing!

Oh, sure. Blame someone else for killing off clean comedy!