Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll!

"Michael A. Terrell" on Mon, 06 Aug 2012
20:10:52 -0400 typed in alt.survival the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Mon, 06 Aug 2012
04:34:21 -0400 typed in alt.survival the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Okay, so the lions need exercise. When are they going to get it
"chasing" the fat and lazy liberals? Send the hyenas in, they're
more aggressive. Much more.

If we wanted aggressive, they would have to out swim the Piranha.

"Let them be known for their kindness to God's many creatures -
bedbugs, lice, mosquitoes, chiggers, army ants, rats, vultures and
worms."

The good Lord must love fools, he made enough liberals.

I suspect that the Good Lord made fools, and then the Devil
decided he could make one too, but he could only get the Liberal.

--
pyotr filipivich
Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake