Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Headband eyeglasses?

On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 08:08:28 -0700, "
wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Get a cheap pair from Zenni. Spec the reading lens for your weak eye, and no
correction for the microscope eye. In either case, you'll be looking through
one eye. But, with the microscope, you're doing that already.

The 'scope is stereo (and I need all the pixels I can get).

Or take an old pair of glasses, and push the microscope side lens out,
pushing forward on the lens.

I *could* hinge two old pair of glasses together to make my
own 'flip up' glasses, perhaps. I shall ponder.

Hey, EIGHT EYES!

--
Another belief of mine: that everyone else my age is an adult,
whereas I am merely in disguise.