Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Things to do before leaving for vacation

On Mon, 6 Aug 2012 17:23:52 -0500, "HeyBub" wrote:

wrote:
On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 20:49:27 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

That's a good point. I've had toilet traps dry out and let sewer
gasses into the room. Antifreeze might help avoid that. I believe
propylene glycol has a pretty low vapor pressure, anyway.

But you'd eventually flush the anti-freeze down the sanitary sewer
line!

So?

Ethylene glycol and cobolthorium-G have been known to cause diseases
with no names in Antarctic krill.

Didn't your mother tell you not to drink from the toilet?

And what about the children?

What about them? The smart ones don't drink from the toilet. Those
not so smart won't be any worse than Brits or Canuckistanis.

No, no, you misunderstand!

If you burn hydrogen in an oxygen atmosphere (through a process I call
combustion), you can make FRESH water. Virtually all other water on the
planet is "used" water.

You're just recycling hydrogen and oxygen.

Right now, your bourbon and branch water may have once been polluted by
anti-freeze! And the little children's milk? I shudder to think.

Who ****ed in your beer? ;-)