Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Factory reconditioned goods

"Jon Elson" wrote in message
Steve B wrote:

Okay, I'm going to buy a large chain saw. My options are Stihl, Husky
and
Mac. Which one do I buy?

Wait. Wait. I know the answer to this one

There's a YouTube video of a V-8 chain saw, these two gorillas
DROP it on an 18" log and it goes through like it wasn't even there,
as if they'd dropped the saw on air! I'm guessing it is a Honda
or similar V8.

Jon

I've seen a video of an automated combo saw and splitter. Cuts off a
predetermined length, then pushes it through what looks like an apple
corer/sectioner, and 8 pieces of wood are spit out. Quite a neat thing,
totally easy to do, and would really have an output. Providing everything
was functioning properly, of course.

Steve