Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Autonomous braking system to be required

On Aug 5, 8:59*pm, John Gilmer wrote:
And then you got the over-60 crowd, most can barely pass a drivers test..

My my observation, the slight decline in reflexes in the 60s is more
than compensated for by the "experience" factor. *I have flown with a
pilot who was in his 70s.

Most folks I know are still quite good drivers up to at least 75.

If you want to "generalize," I would set the "test often" age to 75.
Most would still qualify, IMO.

Agree. I wonder how many licenses would be pulled if everyone found
"at fault" in accidents was given a mandatory retest.

Harry K