Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default "Sid9" - parasite who never was in the military at all

On 8/4/2012 9:13 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 8/4/2012 9:10 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 8/4/2012 2:01 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 8/4/2012 10:13 AM, Hawke wrote:
On 8/2/2012 2:54 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
Yaeowerghoofus, a squat-to-**** homo with no fight in him, squealed:

On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 07:18:50 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

Yaeowerghoofus, a squat-to-**** homo with no fight in him, squealed:

You sure do

I sure do kick your scrawny ass, Roselles.

I can tell that you have no idea how you come across to others.

I know how I come across, and I know how you come across. You come
across as a snot-nosed dilettante waiting to collect his inheritance who
brags about a ****ty education he didn't attain until he was old and
decrepit, from a ****ty backwater school. You come across as a
squat-to-**** homo.

So it's intentional that

You want people to think of you as a do-nothing, dilettante, effeminate
"bachelor" (nudge-nudge, wink-wink) who stays around taking care of your
80+ year old parents until they croak so you can get their loot.

Exactly.

Only a total asshole would think taking care of elderly parents was
wrong, and that points out better than anything I could say how insane
your values are. Want to take a poll and see how many people think there
is something wrong with helping out elderly parents? Only sociopaths
like you could be critical of something like that.

As for all your other fantasies about me they are irrelevant simply
because you don't know what you are talking about. But then how many
times have you shown you never know what you are talking about? I mean,
you like to make up all kinds of things about other people when you
don't know the facts. But you shy away from anything that shows what you
are.

The truth is you are in no position to be criticizing anyone. By your
standards you are a loser. You are an ordinary person at best. You are
not rich, you have nothing that makes you stand out in any way. You're
as common as grass. For someone who thinks they should have accomplished
great things that must be a real hard thing to take. So I can understand
why you spend so much time fantasizing about others and not thinking
about your own multitude of failures in life. It's sure a lot easier to
make things up about me than to face the fact that you're a loser.

Hawke