Posted to uk.d-i-y
Hugo Nebula[_2_] Hugo Nebula[_2_] is offline

Default How to fix an oven and start an argument

[Default] On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 13:33:50 +0100, a certain chimpanzee,
"ARWadsworth" , randomly hit the
keyboard and wrote:

And I always assumed that you lads had plans of the job in question and that
there would be an address on those plans:-)

Ho ho! Nice one! Around here, plans are what the builders use to wipe
their arse on when they take a **** in the corner of next door's
garden.

To even get the plans, you first have to give the right address to
look them up.
--
Hugo Nebula
just how far from the pack have I strayed"?