Posted to alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Default FRS walkie talkies

I've got a Micro talk. Runs on four AAA cells. Do you use nicads, or just
put in new batteries every morning?

My Motorolas run on three AA cells, I think they last a bit longer.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

I have a pair of nice little 22 channel Cobra Micro Talk GMRS/FRS radios
that work very well. Me and JH do a lot of telecom and data
wiring and the radios come in handy when you're 300' away from your
co-conspirator trying to sort out or find cables. We've been trying
to find a young guy maybe 50 years old or so to help us pull wire
up in ceilings where it's difficult for us to climb around. ^_^

TDD