Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Steve[_24_] Steve[_24_] is offline

Default Central heating continuously runs

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I'm sure the professionals on alt havoc will help.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Daren Friday" wrote in message
news

I've tried 2 other types of stats and all have the same result, the
heating ignores them when room reaches temp.
I've just changed the stat for a Honeywell CM900 and again I get exactly
the same result. If I move the slider to off on the EP3002 everything
closes fine.

I thought maybe I'd wired the stat wrong so I rewired it and now I've
popped the motorised valve (Myson Power Extra MPE228).

I've ordered a replacement valve and EP3002. See how we go?

Keep playing with it, keep breaking and changing parts... you'll eventually
change something and accitentally "fix" it, *OR* you can call you local
Master Tech and get the problem corrected the first time and be done with
it.