Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Default Central heating continuously runs

I'm sure the professionals on alt havoc will help.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Daren Friday" wrote in message
news

I've tried 2 other types of stats and all have the same result, the
heating ignores them when room reaches temp.
I've just changed the stat for a Honeywell CM900 and again I get exactly
the same result. If I move the slider to off on the EP3002 everything
closes fine.

I thought maybe I'd wired the stat wrong so I rewired it and now I've
popped the motorised valve (Myson Power Extra MPE228).

I've ordered a replacement valve and EP3002. See how we go?

Daren Friday