Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default No inside access to ground floor in Outer Banks, NC vacation home?

Oren wrote:
On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 11:49:43 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Hey, I would have responded sooner but it was a beautiful night for some
body surfing under the stars.

What's for dinner? Seafood I hope :0
--

It was tonight! We did some crabbing with chicken legs and caught enough
Blues for us all to have a taste.

2 years ago, while vacationing in Ocean City, Maryland we found out about a
crabbing spot about 2 miles down a dirt road into a nature preserve. (It
was legal to crab there) We caught close to 3 dozen in just a few hours.
That was full meal of blue crab.

We're doing a half day charter tomorrow, so hopefully it'll be seafood
again.