Posted to alt.home.repair
Smarty Smarty is offline

Default Bridge Faucet

On 8/5/2012 8:58 PM, Smarty wrote:
On 8/5/2012 8:39 PM, SG wrote:
Have an old utility sink in basement with a bridge faucet with hot
and cold water lines that feed in from the top. I'm guessing I'm
screwed trying to find a replacement? (probably 50 yr old setup or
more) I've searched with no luck so far.

Would be a shame if so. It's an old concrete double utility that sits
flush against wall and without the proper faucet setup would either
require tearing up wall to re route plumbing or move it away from
wall. Either is not something I want to do.

I had the same problem a couple years ago and found one of these.
There are actually several different manufactuers and models available
if you do the searching. This one should work and is inexpensive:

http://www.amazon.com/Central-Brass-...d_sim_sbs_hi_3

And here is another one:

http://www.amazon.com/Design-House-5...ref=pd_cp_hi_2