Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Autonomous braking system to be required

On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 18:24:51 -0400, homme de la maison
wrote:

On 08/05/2012 02:35 PM, wrote:

Well then I'm gonna have to join krw on this one. What
specific evidence do you have that the majority of drivers
are busy texting, sexting, blogging, twittering, chatting,
updating Fecesbook or applying makeup? Sure
every driver has been distracted by something at some
point. But that isn't what that statement says. It says that
if we went out there right now we'd find that 51%+ of
those driving are engaged in those activities. I'll even
allow the leeway of just being distracted period. And I
say if the majority of drivers on the road this minute
were distracted there would be wrecks all over the place.

So, link please?

No link required...
Drive around for a while, hopefully you'll run in to one. ;-)

You really are a dumb****, Dumb****.