Posted to alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Default Lets roll!

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sun, 05 Aug 2012
04:53:20 -0400 typed in alt.survival the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Warning - UNPC historical reference (Korean War, after the Press
starting reporting battles with "hordes of Chinese 'volunteers'"

"How many hordes in a chink platoon?"

The jokes don't get any better, or any newer.

The bad joke police have been notified for your use of bad jokes,
well past their expiration dates.

Too late. I already have been WOAWed (Whimsical Order of the
Ailing Wit).
I have a GRE 750 Verbal, and I'm not afraid to use either one.

tschus
pyotr

Former member of the 3rd Punzer Division

Sigh. Now the Pun Police are after you for being very UnPunny!