Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Is there anyone other than me that is proud of this country?

Jim Newman wrote:
On 04/08/2012 08:44, Brian Gaff wrote:
I think despite the critics, people are telling me that the
organisation of the Olympics has been very good so far with the
result that people are happy at the venues etc. Of course there has
been the odd breakdown on the underground, but apparently the back
up systems and staff have been informed about them.
Lets hope all of this good practice and helpfulness is not
forgotten after its all over.

Brian

Yes; so the fact that ARW is one of the biggest critics of 'the way we
run things' and then purporting to ask "Is there anyone other than me"
proud of GB achievements is just WRONG

Other than having a good wank and using me as the object of your affections
do you have anything useful to say?

I will always slag off ******* (ie you) and I will always support someone
that gives 100% (ie your carers)

--