Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT Olympic football

On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 14:25:34 +0100, geoff wrote:

In message , tim.....
writes
well, that was a waste of time us entering, wasn't it

Seen elsewhere, but worth posting here just in case we forget REAL
achievement, tomorrow, hopefully ...

I saw an animation of the landing procedure on telly a bit back and
thought it was over-complicated (more things to go wrong) but I guess
it's been closely calculated to be the easiest / most predictable (as
much as any of these things can be).

I'm still 'amused' by controlling an RC buggy a few meters away, let
alone controlling a RC buggy 560 million km away!

Mind you, knowing human beings, if they did get another one up there
they would be bound to race them. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

p.s. Geoff, can you recommend a CH flushing fluid please (knowing your
chemicals connections). (All copper pipe / HE, CI rads, old install)