Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Switch question ...

Arfa Daily wrote:

Hi all. Has anyone seen / used a 'light' switch that is just momentary
rather than latching like a normal switch ? I'm sure that somewhere in the
dim distant past, I have seen something that looks exactly like a single
gang flat-plate rocker light switch, but is actually spring loaded back to
the 'off' position. Or am I just imagining this in a senior moment ? I've
looked all through the Tool Station catalogue, but nothing springs out at
me.

Help confirming that they exist, or pointers to one, anyone ??

Yes - such things exist. Often used to fire time-limited lighting control
relays for, eg communal hallway lighting.

--
Tim Watts