Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] stoffe.jag92@gmail.com is offline

Default Tweeters for Pioneer Prologue 8 loudspeaker

On Tuesday, October 28, 1997 9:00:00 AM UTC+1, (unknown) wrote:
Hi,

I have a pair of Pioneer Prologue 8 loudspeakers (100 W, 8 Ohm) which I
would like to repair. Therefore, I need new tweeters. Unfortunately, these
speakers are about ten years old and are not made any more. I wonder if
somebody is out there who could help me finding the right spare parts.
The only information I have about the tweeters is the stuff written on the
backside:

SFR-135

DT018A
55 8618

What does this mean? Does anyone know where to get this or a comparable
model and how much it would cost me?

Thanks for your help,

Wulf Blankenfeldt

)

Hi, did you ever get to know wich tweeters you were suppost to use, couse i have one to change too XD !