Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP ATP is offline

Default My backup generator solution....

"Existential Angst" wrote in message
Half these ebay assholes ask near-list, like the 15kW Generac link. Some
asshole near me in CT had TWO generacs, asking near-list on effing
craigslist. WTF?

Also, a local return policy/warrantee, in this case, is worth quite a bit.

Are people still selling their belly lint on ebay? Are assholes still
bidding on it?
--
EA

Gunner

Craigslist has gotten crazy, and so have many of the asking prices on Ebay.
But there are still deals to be found on unusual or big stuff the average
homeowner doesn't want to deal with, if the seller is motivated. On smaller
items I'm finding it increasingly worth my while to just buy new with a
warranty.