Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nick Nick is offline

Default Source for oddball sanding belts?

Good afternoon folks,

I'm trying to find a few belts 610 x 38mm (2ft x 1.5ins) in grits ranging
from 180 to 600 or more and I'm struggling.
610 is a fairly common length, 38 width is uncommon. I could use narrower
belts, anything from 30 to 38mm, but that is not ideal. Could possibly use
75mm wide and try to bisect them. Also struggling with the grits I require.
Prefer al/oxide or silly/carbide. Could buy rolls and diy but again that is
not ideal as I only need a few of varying grit.
This is for a nice *old* merkin machine that will be ideal for the intended
task, hence the imperial measurements.

Any thoughts please.

Thanks,
Nick.