Posted to uk.d-i-y
Hugo Nebula[_2_] Hugo Nebula[_2_] is offline

Default How to fix an oven and start an argument

[Default] On Sat, 4 Aug 2012 19:24:46 +0100, a certain chimpanzee,
"ARWadsworth" , randomly hit the
keyboard and wrote:

wrote:

Do people not understand addresses nowadays?

No, they have no idea.

Everyone tells you how to get there. I just put the phone down on them when
they start doing that. If I want info on a address I ask.

When someone wants an inspection, they'll tell me how to get there,
and how to recognise it. Problem is, our database and my sat-nav don't
recognise "just after the roundabout, the red door next to the mosque"
as a valid address.
--
Hugo Nebula
just how far from the pack have I strayed"?