Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default OT Aldi

Tim Watts wrote:
ARWadsworth wrote:

Tim Watts wrote:
ARWadsworth wrote:

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Bill Wright" wrote in message
Mr Pounder wrote:
Mrs Pounder sez she is spending too much money feeding me
and is going to Aldi tomorrow.
She usually feeds me from Asda or Tesco etc....

She should use small independent shops, butchers,
fishmongers, etc.

Bill

Pay to park, pay more for the goods, have less choice and
wonder up and down the High Street in the ****ing down rain?
Those days are gone and yes, I do feel sorry for the small
shops.

Pay for parking? It's OK to park on double yellow lines and nip
into the shop if you put your hazard warning lights on.

Round here, double yellow lines just help you see the kerb... I
have not seen a policeman in the village since last year when
some major football was on - then 3 PSCOs appeared.

So you have yet to still see a police officer:-)

PCSOs are NOT the police.

This is true. Not only that - but this bunch looked like they were
being kept out the way of the real work down in Hastings (ie if they
were deployed in Hastings, they would be debagged and thrown in the
sea by the chavs in about 3 minutes).

Robertsbridge has not had a major public order incident since 1740
when the Hawkhurst Gang had a bit of pistol related fun with the
Customs men.

On that basis, deploying one G4S body these days would seem
excessive, let alone a PCSO with coke bottle specs.

When the PCSO used to come and see me regarding complaints about me
he had to be accompanied by the police.

PCSOs are worthless. You are allowed to tell them to **** off and
you have the same powers of arrest as they do.

They are nothing other than dog **** ticketers and they are as
thick as pig ****.
.

Ours are pleasant enough but I'm not sure they are a lot of use...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcgdnDOe6uc

The one I fell out with started off by assuming I was guilty. I put him
straight and told him to **** off my property and send someone around to
arrest me about the complaint they had received about me.

--
Adam