Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default "Sid9" - parasite who never was in the military at all

On 8/4/2012 2:01 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 8/4/2012 10:13 AM, Hawke wrote:
On 8/2/2012 2:54 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
Yaeowerghoofus, a squat-to-**** homo with no fight in him, squealed:

On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 07:18:50 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

Yaeowerghoofus, a squat-to-**** homo with no fight in him, squealed:

You sure do

I sure do kick your scrawny ass, Roselles.

I can tell that you have no idea how you come across to others.

I know how I come across, and I know how you come across. You come
across as a snot-nosed dilettante waiting to collect his inheritance who
brags about a ****ty education he didn't attain until he was old and
decrepit, from a ****ty backwater school. You come across as a
squat-to-**** homo.

So it's intentional that you want people to think of you as an
effeminate prick that acts just like a little boy who adds some chicken
**** names to every post like you just did here? And you want everyone
to think you're some stupid, angry, old man, that failed in life and
only achieved one crummy degree you got decades ago? Okay. I didn't
think you would want people to think like that about you but whatever
you want is fine by me. You want everyone to think you're an asshole.
Fine, you got what you wanted.

Hawke