Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Newman Jim Newman is offline

Default Is there anyone other than me that is proud of this country?

On 04/08/2012 08:44, Brian Gaff wrote:
I think despite the critics, people are telling me that the organisation of
the Olympics has been very good so far with the result that people are
happy at the venues etc. Of course there has been the odd breakdown on the
underground, but apparently the back up systems and staff have been
informed about them.
Lets hope all of this good practice and helpfulness is not forgotten after
its all over.

Brian

Yes; so the fact that ARW is one of the biggest critics of 'the way we
run things' and then purporting to ask "Is there anyone other than me"
proud of GB achievements is just WRONG