Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Autonomous braking system to be required

Harvey Specter wrote:

And then you got the over-60 crowd, most can barely pass a drivers
test.

I doubt that assertion.

#1. I'll bet, but am too lazy to look it up, that drivers over 60, per
capita, have fewer wrecks than drivers under 25.

#2. Most of us old farts recognize creeping infirmity and adjust our
behavior accordingly. I, for example, know my reaction time has increased
over the years, so I expand the distance I use in following another car,
particularily at speed. I also check cross-street traffic twice, rather than
relying on the other driver to stop, and so on.

#3. With age comes patience. I can't remember the last time I flipped the
bird at another driver, shouted some obscenity, resorted to freeway
pay-back, or played a game of chicken.

No more road-rage for me. You'd be surprised at how much respect and
admiration you can garner by showing off your really big gun!