Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Amish and OSB

whisky-dave wrote
GB wrote
Bob Eager wrote
GB wrote:

Actually, I don't think that could work as an eruv,
so I am not sure where you got that from?

It was tried in North London a while ago. I think it got slapped down..!

No, there is an eruv in North London. I can't quite see why it would be
slapped down, as it does no harm to anyone. There's a bit of the eruv
wire running through the woods locally. I know where it runs, and I've
looked for it, but I have never been able to spot it. So, it's not
exactly
obtrusive.

So you're saying it's a H&S risk, anyone could fall over it or walk into
it.

Nope, they are well above head height.