Posted to alt.home.repair
tom tom is offline

Default OT Harassing calls

"Metspitzer" wrote in message

1st line of defense: http://www.phonetray.com/phonetrayfree.htm

I hope this works. There were two calls from them already stored on
the caller ID. Since I have my main phone set up to block these two
numbers I didn't bother to enter the number into the software. I did
enter the name from the caller ID. It is supposed to automatically
play a "not in service" recording. We will have to just wait and see
if it works. Now I am looking forward to their next call.

In all honesty I use the program below. I got the license key from a friend
who purchased it. I mentioned PT because I've always thought PT seemed as
good or better, and is free, but I've never switched over to it.

http://www.beiley.com/acallerid/index.html