Posted to alt.home.repair
Percival P. Cassidy Percival P. Cassidy is offline

Default Honda Generators

On 08/03/12 11:22 am, notbob wrote:

Pages 49ff. of the June 2012 issue. They tested Honda, Yamaha, Generac
and Champion models.

Well I'll be dogged. Their it is! Don't know how I missed it.
Probably cuz I'm not a big fan of QST. Too much ARRL propoganda and
sales. I'd rather read CQ, which has more hands-on DIY stuff.

Ryobi (sold by Home Depot) now has an inverter generator as well, the
RYi2000(T) for $599, but the reviews on the HD Web site are a mixed bag:
4 out of 5 overall, but several ratings of only 1.

Perce