Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default "Sid9" - fraud, troll and liar who was never in the military

On 8/2/2012 2:54 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 11:21:52 -0700, George Plimpton
wrote:

Verdict: you don't know **** about the budget.

I know quite a lot about it, unlike someone with a ****ty poli sci
degree from a ****ty backwater school. I know that Yaeowerghoofus's
numbers are fake.

Much like your intellectual ability, eh?

================================================== ======================================

Greenspan -- Flawed Ideology, Deregulation Cause of Collapse, Fannie
Mae and Freddie Mac Only a Factor

In short, we can't use more of the failed economic policies that
caused the disaster in the first place to get us out of it and we
must, if we are to have any hope of re-establishing integrity, curtail
the ability of individuals and institutions to create environments
that foster economic weakness and then prey upon it.

Sources:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/18/opinion/18barr.html

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i...k_nPQD940KCO01

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2...erve-greenspan

Don't bother giving that idiot the facts. All it does is trip him up and
the minute you prove him wrong he just ignores it and moves on to
criticize something else. That's all he can do is carp and criticize. He
doesn't actually know a damn thing about what he's blabbing about. As
you see he can't actually debate an issue. He doesn't know how to make
an argument. They don't teach the skill of argument to undergraduates in
economics. He doesn't know how to do it. So in lieu of making an
rational argument he calls you or me names. He's just a bumpkin, really.

Hawke

Hawke