Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT Harassing calls

In article ,
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

When I told her I could not verify the card numbers, she hung up on
me.

I actually had one going so much that she called me back and called me
an ass on my voice mail. This particular rocket scientist was from an
area business and they were actually using their real phone number. So,
I was able to get the little darlin' fired BEFORE I sent the AG to their
door.
Probably the most personally fulfilling time I had had with a
marketer.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe