Posted to alt.home.repair
Fake ID Fake ID is offline

Default OT Harassing calls

In article ,
Metspitzer wrote:
Years ago I put my name on the national no call list. After reporting
Card Holder Services to the National Do Not Call Registry web site
many times, I bought a phone that blocks phone numbers. The phone
still rings once, but then reports "caller blocked"

Card Holder Services still call from different numbers. I have even
asked several of the callers who I could sleep with to keep them from
calling. (I may have phrased it a little differently) They still
call. I have asked to speak to the supervisor and they hang up.

Anyone think this would work?
http://lemberglaw.com/debt-collectio...FQP0nAodPyYAcQ

I see your URL and raise you
http://onthespotblog.com/the-hunt-fo...lder-services/

I read recently that the Feds have started looking into these scammers
again. But as indicated by the blog, the Feds are too toothless and
impotent to do anything to stop it. Feds move at a extremely glacial
pace. And I don't mean that they're outmaneuvered by nimble scammers
who exploit VOIP relocate their boiler rooms everyday. I mean the Feds
take years and years and years and years to take any action and the
result of all their hard work is a laughably trivial fine a promise by
professional liars to be good boys and girls.

I still see people fixating on the numbers they see on caller-ID.
When it comes to email spam, people have generally wised up and realize
that who the email says it's from is complete bull****. I wonder why
people won't do the same for these cardmemeberservices scammers.