Posted to alt.home.repair
metspitzer metspitzer is offline

Default OT Harassing calls

On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 23:36:40 -0400, Metspitzer
wrote:

On Thu, 2 Aug 2012 15:32:49 -0500, "tom" wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
0...
"tom" wrote in :

I've found this seems to discourage repeat offenders.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search...anned+air+horn

How effective is it against recorded messages?

1st line of defense: http://www.phonetray.com/phonetrayfree.htm

The phonetray manual is misleading. The manual shows phonetray free
with blocking options. I just downloaded the software and it seems
to be only a caller ID reporter. No blocking options.

You may have to receive a phone call to make those options show up,
but where the blocking options should be I get a link to get the "Pro"
version.

And..........it looks like Phonetray Pro is not yet ready.

I figured how to enable the block..............never mind.