Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Honda Generators

Might come in handy, for the next power cut. Run the furnace, and some
lights.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Richard" wrote in message
m...

LOL! My small shop vac gave all for this job.
It was attached to the palm sander to keep the blue fug down
(copper based bottom paint - ionic copper!)

100+ degrees temps, and a 300 foot extension cord were listed as
contributing causes. I doubt we were getting 90 VAC there.

The shop vac was $30. The pressure washer cost $100.
Seemed like it was gonna cost a hundred bucks either way, so
now I have a generator (of sorts) to boot.