Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Honda Generators

I'm negligent, in the generator operation. The neglected generators tend to
be hard to start.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Steve W." wrote in message

That second item is something most folks don't do. They don't realize
that the engine could run just fine but the generator head may not be
working. SOP for our FD is to start the engine on all items at least
monthly (if not more often) All get tested under load and some get
maximum load tested as well. We made a simple load bank out of 200 &
500 watt quartz lamps with a volt and frequency meter attached.

--
Steve W.