Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Legally Blonde

Steve B wrote:
Is it just me, or has 99% of the female population taken on the
nasally Valley Girl talk in the movie? Almost every commercial I
hear, and lots of women have this extremely aggravating nasal twang.
Nothing even like a good Southern belle drawl, but sounds like some
California Valley Girl. It drives me nuts.

It's a selection modality. Vally Girl Twang (VGT) is a quick and precise
method of disqualifying the young lady as a prospective mate.

In addition to grating to the ears, VGT is almost always accompanied by
incessant and unendurable chatter ("Let me describe what every woman was
wearing at the cat show...").

My personal tell is fingernail polish of psychedelic colors. The human
male's brain is wired, science that uses real math tells us, to view
anything other than red as putrid. Red is the color of blood and serves as
confirmation that the female can rip flesh apart when making our evening
meal. That gene was set 100,000 years ago.