Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll!

On Thu, 2 Aug 2012 10:11:33 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Which do you like better? Burger King, or McDonalds?

On the rare occasion I go to a fast food joint for a burger, Five Guys. ;-)
Other than that, it's Chick-Fil-A for a chicken sandwich but that's rare too.
I generally go to sit-down restaurants. They're not much more expensive for
lunch (generally boils down to the tip) and the food is much better. Often
they're much cheaper because the vendor is picking up the bill. ;-)