Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Baseboard reattach

At the church, someone knocked off about 6 inch length of varnished wood
baseboard. The mating surface is some kind of goop that didn't hold. Behind
that is wall paper, and some bare drywall.

At the end, the wooden ends are bevelled, and match up to another bevelled,
varnished wood.

My bottle of gorilla glue had locked up. I went to Home Depot, and bought a
tube of Seal All, which I can use for other stuff after the baseboard. I'm
not all sure this will stick.

What works better? Liquid nails? Silicone caulk? Or should I bought fresh
bottle of gorilla glue?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org