Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Legally Blonde

Bob_Villa wrote the following on 8/1/2012 6:20 PM (ET):
On Wednesday, August 1, 2012 4:09:55 PM UTC-5, Steve B wrote:
Is it just me, or has 99% of the female population taken on the nasally

Valley Girl talk in the movie? Almost every commercial I hear, and lots of

women have this extremely aggravating nasal twang. Nothing even like a good

Southern belle drawl, but sounds like some California Valley Girl. It

drives me nuts.

Steve

How about women (up to say 45yrs) that say "like" for every other word? Grrrrr!

or "He goes..." "She goes..." "I go..." for 'says' or 'said'?
and every spoken statement with an upward inflection at the end, as if
it was a question?

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY