Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller[_4_] Doug Miller[_4_] is offline

Default OT Harassing calls

Metspitzer wrote in news:17el189bh0ost43s6nfrrtnb21l9joagvf@
4ax.com:

Years ago I put my name on the national no call list. After reporting
Card Holder Services to the National Do Not Call Registry web site
many times, I bought a phone that blocks phone numbers. The phone
still rings once, but then reports "caller blocked"

Card Holder Services still call from different numbers. I have even
asked several of the callers who I could sleep with to keep them from
calling. (I may have phrased it a little differently) They still
call. I have asked to speak to the supervisor and they hang up.

There's not really much you can do about it -- the calls are coming from overseas via VOIP,
with spoofed caller ID. These clowns are almost certainly outside the reach of U.S. law.