Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Headband eyeglasses?

On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 13:02:59 -0400, Jim Wilkins wrote:

wrote in message
I'm assembling a little metal thing under a microscope right now.

It's very time-consuming, switching between eyeglasses for reading
documentation and bare eyeballs for using the microscope.

Casual Googling did not reveal a way to speed this up, say a headband
frame to allow me to quickly flip my glasses up, and just as quickly
back in place. I use and like my Optivisor headband magnifiers but
their +10 diopter magnification is still too little for the work I'm
doing.

Suggestions, spelling corrections, political libel?

Thanks

--Winston

I rotate my glasses up onto my head.

Croakies?

Yup. Those two concepts have become my workaround
until someone buys me a stereo microscope.

--Winston